- What is A4Desk Flash Event Calendar ?
It allows you to define event time, title, description, icon, and a lot of calendar options in Flash Event Calendar Software for easy editing. No Flash and programming knowledge required.
- Do I need any programming knowledge ?
A4Desk Flash Event Calendar is very easy to use. It helps you to create a Flash Web Calendar for insert to website without any programming background. Simply select your Flash Web Calendar template. You can then use the software's built-in embed tool to embed your personalized Flash Web Calendar into a website.
- Who should use A4Desk Flash Event Calendar ?
A4Desk Flash Event Calendar is for both amateur and professional web designers and anyone else who wants to create a Flash Web Calendar without any flash programming knowledge.
- How is Flash different from HTML ?
Flash allows you to be more creative with your website designs. Using Flash enables you to add animation and sounds to your websites. Having the ability to add more dynamic elements to your website increases your website's appeal, by looking more professional and attractive to Internet users.
- I have problem in uploading to my server, it reports 11004 error code ?
This may be your ftp information is incorrect, please check with your webhosting company.
For 11004 error code, it should be you type in http:// or ftp:// in Ftp Host field, please remove the http:// or ftp://.
The server should look like ftp.server.com or www.server.com
- Do I need to purchase Adobe Flash in order to use A4Desk Flash Event Calendar templates ?
A4Desk Flash Event Calendar templates can be edited without coding. So if you do not already have Adobe Flash package, you can still edit settings of the Flash Event Calendar using the A4Desk Flash Event Calendar software.
- Do I need any other software to use A4Desk Flash Event Calendar ?
You will only need the Adobe Flash Player plug-in in order to view the Flash Web Calendar properly. If you can already view the demo video on Youtube, then you have flash plug-in installed already.
- How do I get Flash player if I don't have one ?
For Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox users, it will prompts you automatically to install Adobe Flash Player. Simply follow the on-screen instructions for installation.
If you are using other browsers, you can get one from Adobe's website. click here
- How do I know if I have installed Adobe Flash Player ?
You can check with your Flash player versions by following this link:
- How do I purchase a A4Desk Flash Event Calendar template / How can I remove the demo button ?
Please go to our registration page to place an order. After registering A4Desk Flash Event Calendar Software Suite, an instant download link and a license key will be sent to your email a/c. Please follow install instructions in the order mail to upgrade to registered version.
- Why some of my calendars still show the "Demo" button and watermark, although I have purchased A4Desk Flash Event Calendar?
If the project was edited by trial version before, simply select "files-->update calendar in project" in the main menu so that the demo button will be removed.
- How to embed the Flash Event Calendar to my webpage ?
After you have created your own Flash Event Calendar, please click the "Publish" button and publish to a folder on your computer. A HTML page will be created automatically with the Flash Event Calendar embedded. You can edit the HTML page by any HTML editor and upload to your server.
- I saw a grey border frame with the message "Click to activate and use this control" when I roll my mouse over my Flash Event Calendar. How to remove them from my Flash Event Calendar ?
You can use our free tool, A4 Flash Easy Coder, which fix this problem instantly and automatically:
- Is A4Desk Flash Event Calendar compatible with Frontpage or Dreamweaver ?
A4Desk Flash Event Calendar's calendar file is in SWF format, and it can only be edit using A4Desk Flash Event Calendar software. You can use Frontpage or Dreamweaver to edit the HTML page content which the Flash Web Calendar was embedded in.
- Does A4Desk Flash Event Calendar support the Mac OS ?
The A4Desk Flash Event Calendar is Windows software only. However, the published files are readable in any browsers from Windows, Mac OS or Linux which supports the latest Adobe Flash player.
- I am a user of A4Desk / A4DeskPro Flash Website Builder. How can I link the calendar to my Flash site?
You can link the calendar to the Flash site using a link within the content text area or as a link in menu item.
Please take a look at the examples:
- A4Desk sample site
- A4DeskPro sample site
Steps on how to link the calendar to the Flash site:
For A4Desk user, please click here for more details.
For A4DeskPro user, please click here for more details.
- My Question is not listed ...
We are always looking to improve our service to our customers, so if your question is not listed here, make sure you Contact Us, so that we can provide you and our future customers with a valuable answer to all required questions.